- 1 TBS Honey (a natural humectant)
- 3 TBS Olive oil (for strength and shine)
- 1 Avocado (a hair powerhouse of oils that light and moist)
- 1 Egg (for the natural moisture and protein)
- Mix all the ingredients together until they form a smooth mixture. Beginning with the ends, rub the goop (Because it's goopy and it feels a little like you're having a food fight with yourself at the beginning) into your hair right on up to the scalp.
- Let it sit for approximately 15 minutes, then wash carefully.
- You'll be kind of surprised because you won't feel much different but once your hair start drying HOLY WOW! Such shine and softness.